WELCOME TO ALL VISITORS

This Blog was created for all lovers of fishing

Here we can exchange stories of our fisheries, share the secrets of how to fish better

We will have the news at first hand

Records of the best moments of our WZW Fishing Community

Interviews with fishermen and suggestions

Welcome to WZW Fishing News

Saturday, June 2, 2012



THE AMAZING INTERVIEW WITH THE CREATOR OF
WZW FISHING SYSTEM

( Special thanks to Marcela for doing the interview and to have translated from Polish into English )


Marcela Yootz: Today I’m talking with the creator and the brain of WZW xec Parx. Hello.
xec Parx: hey
Marcela: Where did the idea of WZW come from?
xec: I have always wanted to have a 3D game in which I can fish together with my friends with 2 rods and with methods like float or ground method ;]
Marcela: How about the beginning of WZW? Here in SL but not only, because as far as I’m concerned you started “somewhere else”.
xec: It’s quite a complicated story, I tried many games but there was always something missing. I couldn’t find  a 3D game  where the interaction between people could be possible and where I could fish with other methods apart from spinning and with 2 rods, so I decided to create something on my own. After about a year I had initiated the world, but then I came across the Second Life and I realised that there is a ready world with potential anglers, it was enough to create the equipment and fish, but that happened a long after a birth of the idea. First, I spent a year learning LSL, so I could be ready to start WZW. The beginnings in both cases were hard. Here, I tried first to learn SL and its possibilities, but the beginnings before SL was even harder because I needed to create a virtual world from scratch.
Marcela: So, something that was created by a crowd of Lindens, you wanted to create on your own ;) xec: Not only that I wanted but I started and I was doing well, I had an enormous land, water and trees – a little bit half-baked but still trees ;] but I abandoned this idea when I saw already created world of Second Life.

Marcela: There is 92 members in the WZW – fishing system group, about 60 of them according to your website are active anglers. Did you expect WZW to be so successful and to be popular among not only your compatriots – poles?
xec: Of course, there are witnesses, that saw me in my first days claiming that I have come here to create a fishing branch of this world and that it is only a matter of time. I will tell you more, the success, that we are observing is just a beginning, I didn’t use up every ideas that I presuppose at the beginning and I still have new ones. 
Marcela: You’re modest (laugh) xec: It’s not about being modest. While observing anglers in RL, I see what kind of people are fishing, it is a whole range of them, from very poor people, through people just below average to VIPs, fishing can be addictive for everyone. I knew that I will find many anglers also in SL. 
Marcela: That’s true. If you tell me few months ago, that I’m going to like fishing, I would really laugh. And now? I would really want to try in RL, but I’m afraid that nobody would believe me that I have never been fishing. 
xec: Yes, I think nobody would. (laugh) All the more reason, WZW’s equipment is prepared to look as real as possible, so if you learn in SL, you can use your knowledge in real life.
Marcela: So WZW is not only for experienced anglers? xec: Definitely not.

Marcela: Few words about xec privately ;)Do you prefer fishing in the sea or in the lake and which fish is your favourite? xec: I definitely prefer a lake, I like to throw the sets into water, sit down and wait, the best for the fish of my life and I’m counting my waiting in days ;p About the fish, my favourite is carp, which is one of the biggest fish in a lake and it fights nice.
Marcela: How heavy was your biggest fish so far in RL? xec: Only 9kg, well maybe a little more, but none of them was 10kg.
Marcela: Coming back to WZW, what are the plans for the future? Next steps in WZW development? xec: The next step is a surprise for our anglers and you will learn about it soon. Generally, it is production of new equipment and modifying already existing scripts to remind more a real fishing.
Marcela: As we said earlier, WZW is developing very robustly. Accordingly to that, are you looking for people to help and cooperation? xec: I don’t search people, if somebody wants to have my system on their parcel, they can contact me. Talking about help, I have for now 2 supports, who are Marcela Yootz and terrace Chau, who are very willing to help and they are good in what they are doing. If I need any new one, I will look for someone.
Marcela: Finally, I have two more questions from one of our anglers (thank you Rampaging for sending qustions) “There are a lot of different components.  Rods, reels, baits, lines, lures.   I am not sure how to use most of them.  I would buy them, but do not know when or where to use them.  Will there be documentation giving us a better idea on all these items? xec: Yes, there will be. On our website, you can find manuals how to fish with float and ground method, there will be also spinning method soon and all of it will give you an idea about WZW components. Later, I will add also the description of the way to use groundbait and using all the components.
Marcela: The second question is „Do you have a list of all the fishes one can catch?  A guidebook of some sort would be nice.”  xec: I have something like that planned also, but so far you can ask Marcela or terruce for help and I’m sure, they will help you.
Marcela: And what is the fun, when you have ready all the answers? ;) But as far as I’m concerned, soon, on the blog you will find descriptions of fish and few advice which will help you so keep up checking it. xec, thank you for an interview. 
xec: Thank you too and to our anglers – good luck.

And here the original – polish version of the interview.


Marcela Yootz: Dziś porozmawiamy z założycielem i mózgiem WZW xecem Parx. Cześć.
xec Parx: witam
Marcela: Skąd wziął się pomysł na stworzenie WZW? xec: Zawsze chciałem mieć grę 3D w której można wędkować wspólnie ze znajomymi na 2 wędki z gruntu lub na spławik ;]
Marcela: Jakie były początki WZW? tu w SL i nie tyko, bo z tego co wiem, zaczynałeś „gdzie indziej”. xec: To dość zawiła historia, grałem w różne gry, ale zawsze brakowało mi elementu 3D z interakcją różnych osób, gdzie można było łowić metodą gruntową karpie, a do tego na dwie wędki, więc postanowiłem zrobić coś sam, po około roku miałem już zapoczątkowany świat, następnie natknąłem się na Second Life i zorientowałem się, że jest już gotowy świat i są w nim potencjalni wędkarze, wystarczyło stworzyć sprzęt i ryby, ale to już długo po narodzeniu się pomysłu. Najpierw poświęciłem około roku na naukę LSLa, by móc potem ruszyć z kopyta. Początki w obydwu przypadkach były trudne. Tutaj starałem się najpierw dobrze poznać SL i jego możliwości, ale początki sprzed SLa były jeszcze trudniejsze, bo trzeba było stworzyć wirtualny świat z niczego.
Marcela: Czyli coś co stworzyła ogromna rzesza Lindenów, Ty chciałeś zrobić sam ;) xec: Nie tylko chciałem, ale zacząłem i nawet dobrze mi szło, miałem ogromny land, wodę, drzewa – trochę niedopracowane, ale były ;] jednak porzuciłem ten pomysł jak zobaczyłem gotowy świat Second Life.
Marcela: W grupie WZW jest 92 członków, aktywnie łowi ok. 60, na co wskazuje ranking zamieszczony na Twojej stronie internetowej. Czy sądziłeś, że WZW osiągnie taki sukces i będzie popularne nie tylko wśród Twoich rodaków – Polaków? xec: Oczywiście, są nawet świadkowie, że już w swoich pierwszych dniach w SL pisałem, że przyszedłem tu stworzyć wędkarską gałąź tego świata i to, że powstanie jest tylko kwestią czasu. I powiem więcej, sukces, który obserwujemy jest dopiero początkiem, moje pomysły, założone na początku, nie zostały jeszcze wyczerpane, a co chwilę pojawiają się nowe.
Marcela: Skromny jesteś (śmiech) xec: Tu nie chodzi o skromność. Obserwując RL, widzę jacy ludzie łowią ryby, to jest ogromny przedział, od totalnych biedaków, ludzi żyjących poniżej średniej, aż do VIPów, ryby wciągają wszystkich. Wiedziałem, że również w SL jest wielu ludzi chętnych do wędkowania. 
Marcela: No tak, jakbyś powiedział mi kilka miesiąc temu, że polubię wędkowanie, wyśmiałabym Cię. A teraz? Bardzo chciałabym spróbować w RLu. Boję się, że nikt nie uwierzyłby mi, że łowię pierwszy raz w moim życiu. xec: No chyba faktycznie, nikt. (śmiech) Tym bardziej, że sprzęt WZW jest przygotowany z takim podobieństwem w stosunku do realnego świata, że ucząc się w SLu, będziesz wiedziała co robić w RLu.
Marcela: Czyli WZW jest nie tylko dla doświadczonych wędkarzy? xec: Zdecydowanie nie.
Marcela: Coś prywatnie o xecu ;) Wolisz łowić na morzu, czy w jeziorze? I która z ryb jest Twoją ulubioną i dlaczego? xec: Ja wolę zdecydowanie jezioro, lubię rzucić wędki do wody, usiąść i czekać, najlepiej na rybę życia, a moje czekanie liczy się w dobach ;p A co do ryby. Zdecydowanie karp, który jest jedną z największych ryb w jeziorze i pięknie walczy na kiju.
Marcela: Ile kg miała największa ryba, którą złapałeś w RLu? xec: Ledwie 9kg, no może więcej, ale żadna nie chciała osiągnąć 10kg.
Marcela: Wracając do WZW, jakie plany na przyszłość? Następne kroki w rozwoju WZW? xec: Najbliższym planem jest niespodzianka, która zostanie ujawniona w najbliższych dniach. A ogólnie to dalsza produkcja sprzętu i modyfikowanie już istniejących skryptów, aby jeszcze bardziej przypominały realne wędkowanie.
Marcela: Jak już wspomnieliśmy WZW rozwija się bardzo prężnie. Czy w związku z tym szukasz osób chętnych do pomocy/współpracy? xec: Na siłę nie szukam, jeśli ktoś chce mieć ryby na parceli, może się ze mną skontaktować. Jeśli chodzi o pomoc to mamy 2 supporty w tej chwili – Marcelę Yootz i terruce’a Chau, którzy są bardzo chętni do pomocy i ogarniają temat doskonale, a jeśli zajdzie taka potrzeba to poszukamy kogoś więcej.
Marcela: Na koniec mam dla Ciebie dwa pytania od jednego z wędkarza (dziękujemy Rampaging za przysłanie pytań)” Jest wiele różnych komponentów. Wędki, kołowrotki, przynęty, żyłki, sztuczne przynęty. Nie jestem pewien jak używać większości z nich. Kupiłbym je, ale nie wiem kiedy i gdzie ich używać. Czy będzie jakiś przewodnik, dający nam pojęcie do czego to wszystko służy?
xec: Będzie. Na stronie WZW są już opisane metody łowienia na spławik i metodą gruntową, wkrótce pojawi się również opis metody spinningowej, a wszystko da pojęcie o tym jak używać poszczególnych komponentów. W późniejszym czasie będą też opisane sposoby nęcenia i używania poszczególnych grup komponentów
Marcela: Drugie pytanie brzmi: „Czy istnieje lista wszystkich ryb, które można złapać? Przydałby się jakiś poradnik. xec: oś takiego jest w planach, a jak już wspomniałem można pisać do Marceli i terruce’a i oni na pewno pomogą.
Marcela: Poza tym co to za zabawa, mieć podane wszystko na tacy? ;) Ale z tego co wiem, na blogu cyklicznie będą się pojawiać opisy poszczególnych ryb i drobne wskazówki, także serdecznie zapraszamy, a Tobie xec serdecznie dziękuje za wywiad.
xec: Również dziękuje. A wędkarzom życzę połamania wędek.





No comments:

Post a Comment