WELCOME TO ALL VISITORS

This Blog was created for all lovers of fishing

Here we can exchange stories of our fisheries, share the secrets of how to fish better

We will have the news at first hand

Records of the best moments of our WZW Fishing Community

Interviews with fishermen and suggestions

Welcome to WZW Fishing News

Monday, April 9, 2012


CONGRATULATIONS! NEW WORLD RECORD!! Salmon 8.250kg

Salmon / Losos - Vickie Maidstone
8.250kg
09.04.2012/19:02
Plum Gut / Plum Gut - Sailor's Cove


 Vickie Maidstone thoughts about WZW Fishing Sistem


Well what do you know, I had seen the notices coming thru on the Fisher Island YC group about this Wzw fishing, so recently I thought I go and see what it was about and the rest is history. After getting set up with a demo rod reel and lure, I casted out into the water at the Grand Mayan pier and it wasn't long when I got my first catch.
It was a Dorsz Cod that weighed 5.25kgs so it wasnt bad for somebody that fished in RL, but never in SL.

Today I was standing around watching some sailors race and seen where there was some fish biting, so out comes my rod and reel, I placed a Sealure 10cm 12 gr green and got my fishing boat out, wasn;t long when I gotten a bite and after a few minutes I brought out a Losos/ Salmon, weighing in at 8.250kg, a new WORLD RECORD!!

For me its shows that one can fish and not break a sweat and have fun doing so even in a virtual platform such as Second Life. Gotta tell ya its amazing that when you do hook a fish you can actually see the line being taken out and then trying to reel it in as you would in RL and then get your catch in to show to your friends and all. I recommend anyone who ever fished in RL, to give the WZW a good look as it does exactly as it would in RL, certainly time and money well spent. for a little bit of relaxaztion and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment