WELCOME TO ALL VISITORS

This Blog was created for all lovers of fishing

Here we can exchange stories of our fisheries, share the secrets of how to fish better

We will have the news at first hand

Records of the best moments of our WZW Fishing Community

Interviews with fishermen and suggestions

Welcome to WZW Fishing News

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hello there to all WZW fans!!!

Because in the WZW we like to know the opinion of our fishermen here are some words from our fisher Melody Paslong

"I have been using the WZW fishing system for about 2 weeks now,  and i find it to be the most realistic fishing application that I have seen in 2nd Life.  I works very true to life and offers multiple poles and lures and baits for different applications of fishing, whether in the Sea or a Pond.  It does require a certain amount of patience and skill as does real life fishing. 

My favorite moment was landing  4.8kg Samlon, which is by no means the record size caught here but it's the biggest one I have caught

If you like to fish, and enjoy a RL experience doing it, I highly recommend it."

Melody Paslong


Tank you Melody for makeing part of the WZW Family

No comments:

Post a Comment